Loading dbf Foxpro file from Excel VBA Project. Hi there: I’m trying to load a dbf file generated from Foxpro7 into Excel (programmatically), I don’t want to use any export/import mechanisms because the objective is to carry out this transparently for the user.
Pnc credit card
- If you see your SharePoint folder under Current, Recent, or Older, click the folder you want. The Save As dialog box appears. Otherwise, click Browse, enter the web address for the SharePoint site, and then browse to the folder where you want to publish the workbook.
- Connect Power Query to a whole SharePoint folder. This tutorial describes, how to connect Power Query to a SharePoint folder. This can be quite useful - SharePoint is generally online and therefore it is a nice source for files. Following tutorial makes sense for Power Query in Excel as well as for Power Query in Power BI.
As many of us want to deal with Microsoft Word Document from Excel Macro/VBA. I am going to write few articles about Word from Excel Macro. This is the first article which opens a Word Document and read the whole content of that Word Document and put it in the Active Worksheet in a particular Cell.
- Follow these steps to save an Access 2010 database to a SharePoint library: Click the File tab. Click Save & Publish, then click either Save Database As or Save Object As. Under Advanced, select SharePoint, and then click Save As.
I'm facing the same problem. We use Acrobat Reader X for adding comments to PDf-files, but most of the time the user only wants to read the document. So he likes to open the document without the dialog to checkout the document or just open it. After opening the PDF the Sharepoint Integration must be available to check out the document.
- Hello, I'm currently blocked on this issue : sFileSaveName = Application.GetSaveAsFilename(InitialFileName:=***, fileFilter:="Excel Files (*.xlsx), *.xlsx") This opens a Save as dialog box, which is fine, The file name is automatically generated ("***") which is also what I want, But the default folder is C:/My Documents
A “Save as” dialog appears, where the user can select the target folder and the file name of the generated report. 4. Once the generated report is saved in the specified location, the tool asks you, if you want to open the report in Excel.
- Oct 10, 2013 · The only time I can set the Content Type properties is once the file has been saved to Sharepoint. In summary - how to save an excel workbook into a Sharepoint Library and provide the content type properties, using VBA
Press the Alt + Q keys to exit the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window. And turn off the Design Mode under the Developer tab. 5. Click the Command Button, then a Save As dialog box pops up, please select a folder to save this workbook, and then click the Save button.
- I also know that is possible to GET information to your desktop excel file using an excel file located in SharePoint, using power query. So I kinda wonder if there is any macro or technic that allow you to insert information from a workbook located in your PC to a workbook located in SharePoint (using the SharePoint link to the file I imagine).
VBA-Excel: Add Worksheets For All The Given Dates Except Weekends and Copy The Common Template In Each Worksheet; VBA-Excel: Create or Add Worksheets at the Run time. VBA-Excel: Change Font, Color, Weight of Table Data in the Word document; VBA-Excel: Modified Consolidator – Merge or Combine Multiple Excel Files Into One Where Columns Are Not ...
- Press the Alt + Q keys to exit the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window. And turn off the Design Mode under the Developer tab. 5. Click the Command Button, then a Save As dialog box pops up, please select a folder to save this workbook, and then click the Save button.
Tzunami Deployer is the leading service provider of Sharepoint content migration tools, supporting migration from a wide range of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) systems to Sharepoint and customized Sharepoint migration tools. Tzunami will ensure data security, sustained productivity and provide a seamless content migration for your business. Office 365 migration.